zondag 30 december 2012

15

I was

my school:

becoming happy
and back to my wedero
I started with writting
poezie

backwards
forwards
in
no
parentway ( no love way)
divorced when I was 14

both rolling in dementia

gone forever
my sister
my brother
an other brother

gone

one brother
has intuition

-
game over
it is leaving time

herstellen doe jezelf
coach yourself
it is abracadabra for many many people
forever out of reach
dement forever
and ever
(s)amen
toady en cai
we quiet.
we together everybody never again. (s)amen. sam sam. toady en I.
cool

reading this en thinking it over and over forgetting it as never read

delete your mind
fun

ego o ego
as big as a balon
an acid balon
cool
bye toady en cai
lol.

it is leaving time
closing time.


.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

one8

one8
nitya en krishnamurti

homogay

homogay
krishnamurti en nitya

1 april

ii smoked the last sigaret
2 july 2014
i
en
i
=
toady en cai
8

wave

en
swing